A place for discussion of general audio, music and related topics.
Post a reply

Re: I am working on a CAF retrospective and found this from

June 16th, 2023, 12:19 pm

There are lots of great people in this group and lots of great things that get accomplished. Let's concentrate on the good things we can do rather than what doesn't happen. Life is too short to get into pissing matches.

June 16th, 2023, 2:11 pm

tomp wrote:There are lots of great people in this group and lots of great things that get accomplished. Let's concentrate on the good things we can do rather than what doesn't happen. Life is too short to get into pissing matches.

You do understand who started this rampage in the first place? Otherwise -- all was peaceful with this group until . . . :angry-tappingfoot:

June 16th, 2023, 3:07 pm

SoundMods wrote:
tomp wrote:There are lots of great people in this group and lots of great things that get accomplished. Let's concentrate on the good things we can do rather than what doesn't happen. Life is too short to get into pissing matches.

You do understand who started this rampage in the first place? Otherwise -- all was peaceful with this group until . . . :angry-tappingfoot:

Yes, I do, but sometimes it is better to not let yourself get sucked in. That's why I didn't reply originally.
Post a reply